VisiVite AREDS 2 E-Free “Blue” Eye Vitamin Formula contains 20 mg of FloraGLO brand Lutein, 4.75 mg (4,750 mcg) of Omnixan Zeaxanthin, numerous antioxidants and minerals used in the National Eye Institute’s Age Related Eye Disease Study (AREDS) and Lutein Antioxidant Supplementation Trial (LAST). It does not include Vitamin E.
VisiVite AREDS 2 E-Free “Blue” Eye Vitamin Formula also includes high levels of bilberry, grape seed extract and L-glutathione. The ingredients work together to provide support and improved function of the macular area in the retina.
VisiVite requires only two capsules per day, compared with less convenient formulas that require 4 tablets per day.
Vitamin Science independently tests all of their supplements for potency and purity so that you are sure that you are getting the necessary nutrients.
- Based upon AREDS 2 (Age-Related Eye Disease Study 2) formula
- Contains 20 mg rather than 10 mg FloraGLO brand Lutein for added macular support
- Safe for people who take warfarin – Vitamin E excluded
- Reduces Zinc oxide for better tolerability
- Multiple additional antioxidants for improved cell stability
- Lactose free
- Easy to swallow gelatin capsules
- Only requires one capsule twice daily
- All VisiVite Formulas are made with Natural Vitamin E
- Beta-carotene free – Safe for habitual smokers
- Made in the U.S.A. in NSF certified facility to Good Manufacturing Practice standard
- Lack of Vitamin E, which was part of AREDS
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid): 500 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl): 20 mg
- Zinc (zinc oxide): 80 mg
- Selenium: 200 mcg
- Copper (cupric oxide): 1 mg
- Bilberry: 50 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: 20 mg
- Grape Seed Extract: 20 mg
- Lutein (from FloraGLO): 20 mg
- L-glutathione: 10 mg
- Zeaxanthin: 4.75 mg
Other ingredients: Vegetarian cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, non-hydrogenated vegetable stearate, silica, calcium silicate